CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

December 2—Christmas Music!


Many years ago Craig bought me a 200 CD changer. During the holidays, I love to load it up with my 36 (and counting) Christmas CDs and put it on random/shuffle. I have everything from sacred to silly. I am a complete sucker for any store’s promotional Christmas CD usually sold at the check-out. Anyway, I get all sorts of holiday joy having it on all day long. It is a wonderful backdrop for entertaining friends and family throughout the season. I also love knowing that the boy is exposed to all different types of sounds and styles of music—hey, isn’t it OK for Handel and Jimmy Buffet to make a joyful noise? PS, if you haven't already, turn your volume on--I have a fun sampling of Christmas songs here on my blog.

1 comments:

Vickie said...

I'm right there with you on the music my friend. I can't get enough!

Do you have Selah's "Bethlehem Rose" CD? I just got it the other day and I am LOVING it!

You can get the whole album on iTunes for $5.99.

By the way ... we need to hang out!