So, here is the first reason I love the Christmas season…it’s a little tradition I have with the boy and Ava called December First Present. I usually buy a little something that can be enjoyed by the entire family for the holiday season like a Christmas movie, book or CD. This year WHK will receive the Curious George Christmas book (from Khol’s) and A Christmas Story on DVD (our copy is on VHS) which I bought this summer. It is a fun way to begin the season and both WHK and I look forward to it.
On December 1, we also begin the ritual of counting down to Christmas with two different advent calendars we use. The first is a hand-made gift from my Aunt Linda—it is hung with pride in our entry way and each morning the boy hangs an ornament on the tree. Our second calendar is a yummy chocolate calendar from World Market which we do in the afternoon or evening. Both are so much fun and I hope WHK never gets tired of them!
On December 1, we also begin the ritual of counting down to Christmas with two different advent calendars we use. The first is a hand-made gift from my Aunt Linda—it is hung with pride in our entry way and each morning the boy hangs an ornament on the tree. Our second calendar is a yummy chocolate calendar from World Market which we do in the afternoon or evening. Both are so much fun and I hope WHK never gets tired of them!



1 comments:
Yippee for December 1st! We can't wait to see you soon!!
Post a Comment