...for all of the amazing blessings in my life. God has blessed our family abundantly!
This year we celebrated a little differently. The Henricks and Kelly clans were scattered all over the country with people to see and babies to celebrate. We stayed at home and had a glorious week of family time. We had lots of turkey with all of the fixin's throughout Thanksgiving week, so we went to Benihana for Thanksgiving day--lots of yummy food and no dishes, hooray!
On Friday had our traditional day at the tree farm. We took a hay ride and selected a beautiful 9 1/2 foot Frasier Fir for our living room. We spent a few evenings with our fun friends, the Kings playing cards and letting the kids run around. We wrapped up our long weekend just being at home putting the finishing touches on our Christmas decorations and preparing for another busy week!
Christmas is my absolute favorite season of the year--I love, Love, LOVE to be in my home with a fire going and listening to Christmas music and taking in all of the wonder of the season as I reflect on God's greatest gift to mankind. If I can get it together (which is doubtful) I hope to post a snapshot a day of why I LOVE this time of year! I am sure all two of my readers will eagerly await!



2 comments:
eagerly waiting! =)
Well, make me reader number three -- I'll eagerly await the photos!
Post a Comment