I must thank my pal, Tracy for this inspiration. She has new décor in her hutch each season. I try to do the same but sometimes fail…do you remember this post? Anyway, I am so happy with the way things came together this year. An end of season bargain from one of my favorite stores furnished the sweet nativity on the top shelf. I accented it with some snow and some fun gold stars—I have got to bug Craig to install some light in my hutch! Shelf two has a Santa motif—a letter the boy wrote him last year, a favorite plate and the sweetest photo of WHK putting an ornament on a tree. The bottom is home to a sampling of my awesome 1990’s pink Christmas dishes and my grandmother’s pink cut-glass goblets which I treasure so much. I also did a little re-arranging and came up with some new things for the top of my hutch. It is really a warm space in the house—a sampling of so many of my favorite things!
Monday, December 8, 2008
December 9—Decorating My Hutch
I must thank my pal, Tracy for this inspiration. She has new décor in her hutch each season. I try to do the same but sometimes fail…do you remember this post? Anyway, I am so happy with the way things came together this year. An end of season bargain from one of my favorite stores furnished the sweet nativity on the top shelf. I accented it with some snow and some fun gold stars—I have got to bug Craig to install some light in my hutch! Shelf two has a Santa motif—a letter the boy wrote him last year, a favorite plate and the sweetest photo of WHK putting an ornament on a tree. The bottom is home to a sampling of my awesome 1990’s pink Christmas dishes and my grandmother’s pink cut-glass goblets which I treasure so much. I also did a little re-arranging and came up with some new things for the top of my hutch. It is really a warm space in the house—a sampling of so many of my favorite things!
Posted by kristinleighkelly at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment