CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 12—Christmas Dishes


Each year after Thanksgiving, we swap our everyday dishes for our Christmas dishes. They are neither fancy nor fashionable (they were circa 1993). However, it is fun to have a change of scenery during our meal times. Even though they are dated, I do love my Christmas dishes. My sweet grandmother Marcette made table runners to coordinate and when she passed on I was blessed to receive her cut glass goblets which match perfectly.

2 comments:

ASC said...

Shall I tell you how many sets of Christmas dishes I have? Perhaps not...but here's a hint: I have Christmas every day dishes, several "dessert sets" and several sets of Christmas china -- it's na illness, an obsession -- but it's so fun!

Cyndi said...

I love these, Kristin! (And, I can't wait to eat off of them... ;) I am loving all of your posts and getting caught up!