CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 11—SISSY BOX!


A HOLIDAY FAVORITE I GET TO ENJOY ALL YEAR!! My dear sister and I have a long-standing tradition of giving each other what we call a “Sissy Box” on Christmas morning. This box is filled with fun little odds and ends that we purchase over the entire year. It is true that it is more fun to give than receive. I have so much fun spotting little things throughout the year to put in Jenny’s box. The items are never fancy or expensive and most are probably found on a post-season clearance shelf. But, it is so much fun to have a few quiet moments together on Christmas morning and exchange our trinkets and treasures with each other. My relationship with my sister is one of the greatest joys in my life—I love you, Sissy! Can’t wait to exchange our prizes to each other.


1 comments:

Ava said...

Yippeee for Sissy Boxes!! Your is extra good this year!! xoxo