I know that I have become quite lax on my blogging. It's true. So I guess admitting you have a problem is the first step, or so they say. Nonetheless, I do have a few valid reason for not being on the blog scene: 1) my beloved camera was swiped from Craig's backpack during his trip to Ethiopia. Now really, what fun is a blog post without a picture? 2) The sick bugs combined with the crazy pace of our lives have taken a toll on the Kelly home. Sometimes it is too much. It has been an on-going debate in our home--how much is too much, especially when most of the things you do have a high value? The result is TBD as there are differing opinions on this subject.
Anyway, here I am for a brief posting and thanks to my sweet UNT alum and friend I can do a fun post with a picture! Thanks, girl!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Yes, I Know...
Posted by kristinleighkelly at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment