OK, my sweet friend Cyndi tagged me. It has been a busy week and I wanted to be thoughtful about my answers, so here it goes...
If you read all they way down, you may find your self tagged, too!
Favorite person (outside family)?
Who else is left? Friends, of course! I love them all! I know that answer sounds a lot like Cyndi’s but really, who else is there?
Favorite food?
So many answers—for something quick, I love Taco Bueno. For a fun night out I love anything and everything at a Hibachi grill—fried rice, sushi, yum! And I am always in the mood to celebrate ANYTHING with a slice of birthday cake.
Quirks about you?
I really need to have my steno pad of running lists/ reminders and calendar with me at all time. Even worse, I am ridiculously picky about the kind of pad of paper I use to keep my never-ending lists on and also only like to write with a certain kind of pen—is that quirky enough for you?
How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less?
According to my husband--giver, organized, good mom, caring, pretty, respectful, loving, smart, provider (I am not so sure about that one), good cook.
Any regrets in life?
Yes, somewhere along the way (I think motherhood had something to do with it) I became HORRIBLE at correspondence—thank you cards, remembering birthdays, etc. I would like to get back in the habit of writing encouraging notes to people and keeping up long distance friendships.
Favorite Charity/ Cause?
I have mixed feelings—I must say it is the Ronald McDonald House (we stayed at the very first one in Philadelphia, Pa) because they were such a blessing to us when our son was in the hospital when he was born. However, I have had a hard time being able to volunteer my time with the location here in Dallas, but I won’t use this forum to say ugly things.
Favorite Blog recently?
My all time favorite will always be Adventures With Ava. My friend, V, turned me on to http://www.stuffchristianslike.blogspot.com/--it is very funny. I would like to spend more time reading other people’s blogs, but it is hard to find the time!
Something you can’t get enough of?
Lots of things but one is the smell of lavender.
Worst job you've ever had?
Anything that involves high-pressure sales.
What job would you pay NOT to have?
Anything I have ever seen on Dirty Jobs—that covers a lot of territory!
If you could be a fly on the wall, where?
Anywhere or anytime that Jesus was on earth. Also, I would love to see how women with tons of kiddos (Michelle Duggar (Arkansas mom of 17+), my bible study leader (mom of 10), among other ladies I know) really keep it all together.
Favorite Bible verse right now? I just finished a study in the book of Matthew—any of the passages in that book seem especially fresh and applicable to my life right now.
Guilty Pleasure?
Coffee creamer—my current favorite is Nestle Italian Sweet Cream and watching The Office.
If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it?
I don’t think it would be enough, but I would get some sort of eye surgery to rid myself of the contacts!
Favorite thing about your house?
That we have worked to make almost every square inch of it our own. As I speak, my husband is banging away in our laundry room. We just got a new washer and dryer and decided to paint and do a few cosmetic upgrades to make the room super cute. Pictures to come soon.
Least favorite thing about your house?
The porous white countertops—I am glad I can keep the Clorox stock up with my frequent purchases.
One thing you are bad at?
Not pushing myself hard enough to always do my best.
One thing you're good at?
I like to think I can throw a good party and enjoy having people in my home for meals.
If you could change something about your circumstances, what?
To know and be at peace with the plan God has for the growth of our family.
Who would you like to meet someday?
Grandparents who passed away before I was born—my dad’s mom, Lillian, and mom’s dad, Paul.
Who is your real life hero?
My husband's Grandmom, Ruth Kummerer, she is a Godly woman and amazing prayer warrior. Really, there are not enough words to describe this lady. I know I am not the only one who agrees. To see some amazing photos of this wonderful woman check out Monica’s blog at:
http://manginfamily.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html
Scroll alllllllllll the way down to the 02/01/08 entry.
What is the hardest part of your job?
Keeping it all together—trying to stay on-task and organized in each area of my life and responsibilities.
When are you most relaxed?
When I climb into a cozy soft bed, lay my head against the pillow and know I had a meaningful, accomplished day. Also, during the holidays when the house is quiet and the tree lights are on.
What stresses you out?
Trying to make everyone happy.
What can you not live without?
My salvation and personal relationship with Jesus, time with my family and friends, good music, hot showers, Coca-Cola and chocolate.
Why do you blog?
To keep friends and family up-to-date on our family happenings.
Who Am I Tagging?
Amy S-C, Cory, Tracy, Monica, Katie
New/Newer bloggers?
Amy L. if she starts to blog anytime soon.
Bloggy friends?
Sissy
Bloggers you’d like to get to know better?
(cop-out answer—sorry, Cyndi) YOU if you're reading this and have a blog!
Bloggers who you don't think will respond, but you hope will?
Everyone who reads this, tag…you are it!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Tag, I'm it!
Posted by kristinleighkelly at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
This was so fun to read! I feel like I learned a bit about you. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment