CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Gingerbread House: Before & After




Keeping in our annual tradition, we built our Christmas gingerbread house during the break. Our theme was red, white and blue. I think it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. We enjoyed it all through the holidays and Molly (the dog) enjoyed it, too. Another tradition is the destroying of the gingerbread house--I think WHK enjoys this process more than the creating! WHK, being a planner, has already announced his theme for next year--a gingerbread church.

3 comments:

Ava said...

Way to go! Keep on posting!!

Vickie said...

Glad to see you posting!!

Bubby is quite sad that he did not get to attack ours with a hammer. He is quite envious. We will have to remember this for when next year rolls around.

Have a great day!!
Vickie

Cyndi said...

Oh, the demolition! That looks FUN! (I'll have to show that to Kyle. It may give him a great idea, and make him glad I've been procrastinating taking ours out of the China cabinet!)