CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Stay-Cation!

So, Craig had an opportunity to do a little free-lance job here in our area and part of the deal was a 2-night stay at a nice hotel. WHK and I took total advantage of this opportunity and celebrated our end-of-summer and kick-off to second grade. Here are some highlights:







We met Grandy at one of WHK's favorite Italian restaurant's downtown.








WHK had no boundaries on his DS playing time!











We had a little room service and ate all sorts of junk food we don't keep in the house.







We watched the Olympics--a real treat since we are still in the midst of our little family experiment.
Do you remember this post?








WHK is very intrigued by condiments in small containers. During both of our hotel stays this summer he had to have something with jelly on it, just because it was a novelty. Please note, he never wants jelly at home because it comes in an ordinary
mammoth-sized jar.







One last hurrah! Summer's over and school is starting. Tomorrow.

1 comments:

Cyndi said...

Well, I for one am shocked that you don't keep chocolate-dipped strawberries in the house. I would've lost that bet. ;)

You weekend sounds like it was wonderful!!! (And I think it should be an annual event...)