Last night Mom and I went to see Barry Manilow in concert. Go ahead, snicker if you want. Could it be magic? Yes it was. He really does write the songs. The only question left is when will I see him again?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
"Looks like we (you and Mom) made it!"
Traitor! I am glad you and Mom had so much fun without me!
My grudge is small but definitely there!
hee hee...
Love, jka
Man, I'm so sorry. Jarrod might not let me hang around you if he finds out - so don't be bragging about this one around him. I'll try to keep quiet but it'll be hard!
I'm gonna have to turn down the volume if you keep those tunes on your playlist!
You know I love you anyway, but girl what's wrong with you!
TK
I just went thru your playlist and there are a few good songs. I guess I've just been really warped by Jarrod.
I can't believe I forgot your birthday! What a sorry friend I am - and I have no excuse because your birthday is the same day as Lauren's!
Oh well, hopefully I'll do better next year. Don't hold me to it though.
Okay, in college, at the height of any "hip"ness I might have ever had... my mom and I went to see Barry Manilow, too. (All the while, Luke kept referring to him as "Barely Man-Enough" LOL...) It was one of the *best* concerts I've EVER seen!
I'm right there with ya, sister.
HEY!! You have a blog!! and after all these years I find out you're a Barry fan too. (ask Tom about my rendition of copacabana;)
happy belated b-day too... boy you are so old now;) Amy
Post a Comment